How do I set an email forward for a shared mailbox?
There is a limitation in the Office365 ECP console with the basic forwarding feature in that you can not forward an email to more than one user, this needs to be done using the steps below.
1. Login to Outlook Web App (OWA) as a user who has the full access permission of the shared mailbox. (If you don't have full access, change this in ECP mode)
2. Click the display name in the top right and then click Open another mailbox....
3. Type the shared mailbox's address, and then click open.
4. Click on the cog and select View all Outlook settings.
5. Click Rules, and then click Add a new rule
6. Fill in the Rules name.
7. Add your first condition - select Apply to all messages
8. Add your action - select Forward to
9. Add the email you would like to forward these emails to.
10. Click Save
SSKB-0068-100-p_How do I set an email forward for a shared mailbox?