How to manage and update your support tickets
This document is to show how manage and update your support tickets on Zendesk
- When submitting your first ticket you will receive a welcome email. In it will be a URL that will take you to a page where you need to verify your email address and choose a password. These details will then allow you to access the Select Support dashboard.
- After you have created a support request there are two ways to update a ticket:
- Reply to an email – reply to any email sent from email@example.com which contains a ticket ID remembering to include the update text at the beginning of the email, above the area that reads
- ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
- Login to your Select Support dashboard. From the dashboard you can select any outstanding tickets, fill in the message box with your update text and click Submit. The assigned IT technician will automatically receive the update and will respond.
- The dashboard will allow you to submit, update and track outstanding tickets, the link for the dashboard login is: https://selectsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
SSKB-0055-100-p_How to manage and update your support tickets v2