Signing Into An iCloud Account on your Mac
- Go to the Apple menu(top left) and choose About This Mac.
- Check for software updates. Ensure you are on Mojave at least.
- Go To Apple Logo and Choose System Preferences
- Choose iCloud
- Enter your Apple ID
- Enter your Password
- Click Next
- When you sign in, iCloud is automatically turned on.
- After signing in, you will need to navigate back to the system preferences and click on iCloud.
- You should then check your iCloud settings - Choose the apps, such as Notes, Photos, and iCloud Drive that you want to use with iCloud.
SSKB-0163-133-p_KBA Signing into iCloud account on Mac